Classic 12 Duo
- The STEELIT® Classic 12 Duo has 12 symmetrical surfaces fitted with safety glass.
- The Classic 12 Duo powder coated and contain 4 welded hinges.
- The frames are equipped with 3 welded mounting brackets on the sides as well as 5 welded mounting brackets at the top.
- Depending on the choice of the direction of rotation, one door is always fitted with 2 side sliders, so that both parts always close in harmony.
- Each Steelit door is made with passion and craftsmanship.
- The profiles are degreased and finished with an impact-resistant powder coating.
|1,536 x 2,014||1,580 x 2,036|
|1,536 x 2,114||1,580 x 2,136|
|1,736 x 2,014||1,780 x 2,036|
|1,736 x 2,114||1,780 x 2,036|
|1,936 x 2,314||1,980 x 2,336|
Download the latest Steel Framed Doors Catalogue from STEELIT®
Frequently Asked Questions
We have offices in Tramore, Co. Waterford and Fitzwilliam Street Upper, Dublin. We operate as an online business only.
Please feel free to email us with your initial inquiry - email@example.com and a member of our team will get in touch to assist you.
Once you have confirmed your dimensions and door of choice, a member of our team will send you a quotation, followed by a pro forma invoice for payment.
The majority of the Steelit range is in-stock with the manufacturer. This means the lead time is reduced as they are not made to order. A member of our team should be able to confirm an estimated delivery date before ordering (usually 10 days).
STEELIT® is a Belgian company, whose employees have many years of experience in construction, steel processing and interior and exterior joinery - this is evident with the high-quality finish of the Steelit doors.