- The STEELIT® Classic 4 has a solid steel panel at the bottom and 4 glass sections at the top.
- The safety glass used for the STEELIT® Classic 4 meets the Belgian standard NBN S 23-002.
- Every Steelit door has a brass handle with a matte black powder coating. You can also opt for another door handle with a more modern look.
- In addition to the standard transparent glass, you can optionally choose from milk glass or cathedral glass.
- This steel-framed door is available as standard in black (RAL 9005), but It can also be available in white (RAL 9016).
- Classic 4 is also available with double doors.
- Contact us for more information about this collection or to request a free quote.
- Prices starting from €2,007*All prices exclude VAT and Carriage.
|Door||Minimum Door Opening|
|775 x 2.014||800 x 2.030|
|775 x 2.114||800 x 2.130|
|875 x 2.014||900 x 2.030|
|875 x 2.114||900 x 2.130|
|975 x 2114||1,000 x 2,130|
|975 x 2.314||1,000 x 2,330|
Download the latest Steel Framed Doors Catalogue from STEELIT®
Frequently Asked Questions
We have offices in Tramore, Co. Waterford and Fitzwilliam Street Upper, Dublin. We operate as an online business only.
Please feel free to email us with your initial inquiry - firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will get in touch to assist you.
Once you have confirmed your dimensions and door of choice, a member of our team will send you a quotation, followed by a pro forma invoice for payment.
The majority of the Steelit range is in-stock with the manufacturer. This means the lead time is reduced as they are not made to order. A member of our team should be able to confirm an estimated delivery date before ordering (usually 10 days).
STEELIT® is a Belgian company, whose employees have many years of experience in construction, steel processing and interior and exterior joinery - this is evident with the high-quality finish of the Steelit doors.