Classic 6 Duo
- Classic 6 Duo is a double steel framed door.
- Available in a number of standard sizes (listed below).
- These double doors feature identical dividers that have been fitted with safety glass.
- This collection of steel doors are powder coated and contain 4 welded hinges.
- Both outer frames are available for easy installation of the STEELIT® double doors equipped with 3 welded mounting brackets on the sides as well as 5 welded mounting brackets at the top.
- Depending on the choice of the direction of rotation, one door is always fitted with 2 side sliders, so that both parts always close in harmony.
- Classic 6 Duo is also available as a single door.
|1,536 x 2,014||1,580 x 2,036|
|1,536 x 2,114||1,580 x 2,136|
|1,736 x 2,014||1,780 x 2,036|
|1,736 x 2,114||1,780 x 2,136|
|1,936 x 2,314||1,980 x 2,336|
Download the latest Steel Framed Doors Catalogue from STEELIT®
Frequently Asked Questions
We have offices in Tramore, Co. Waterford and Fitzwilliam Street Upper, Dublin. We operate as an online business only.
Please feel free to email us with your initial inquiry - email@example.com and a member of our team will get in touch to assist you.
Once you have confirmed your dimensions and door of choice, a member of our team will send you a quotation, followed by a pro forma invoice for payment.
The majority of the Steelit range is in-stock with the manufacturer. This means the lead time is reduced as they are not made to order. A member of our team should be able to confirm an estimated delivery date before ordering (usually 10 days).
STEELIT® is a Belgian company, whose employees have many years of experience in construction, steel processing and interior and exterior joinery - this is evident with the high-quality finish of the Steelit doors.