- The STEELIT® Classic 6 is provided with a full steel plate at the bottom and has 6 symmetrical divisions at the top.
- The STEELIT® Classic 6 uses safety glass that complies with the Belgian standard NBN S 23-002.
- The divisions can change in size according to the height of the door.
- The photo shows a distribution at a height of 2014 mm.
- Classic 6 is also available with double doors.
|775 x 2.014||820 x 2.036|
|775 x 2.114||820 x 2.136|
|875 x 2.014||920 x 2.036|
|875 x 2.114||920 x 2.136|
|975 x 2114||1,020 x 2,136|
|975 x 2.314||1,020 x 2,336|
Download the latest Steel Framed Doors Catalogue from STEELIT®
Frequently Asked Questions
We have offices in Tramore, Co. Waterford and Fitzwilliam Street Upper, Dublin. We operate as an online business only.
Please feel free to email us with your initial inquiry - firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will get in touch to assist you.
Once you have confirmed your dimensions and door of choice, a member of our team will send you a quotation, followed by a pro forma invoice for payment.
The majority of the Steelit range is in-stock with the manufacturer. This means the lead time is reduced as they are not made to order. A member of our team should be able to confirm an estimated delivery date before ordering (usually 10 days).
STEELIT® is a Belgian company, whose employees have many years of experience in construction, steel processing and interior and exterior joinery - this is evident with the high-quality finish of the Steelit doors.